Skip to main content

Braden Comes home

Braden just got back from his LDS Mission to Washington. Braden is Ryan's youngest brother and the last one to get home from his mission. Pretty much the last 6 years have almost been a continual mission experience in Ryan's Family. We actually haven't had a Christmas or Mother's Day where we weren't at the Stoddard's talking on the phone with a missionary! Rob, Cameron and Braden. These boys have been amazing examples to my kids about serving missions.

Calvin was super cute holding a sign for Uncle Braden!

Ryan's siblings all get bears for when they are about to leave on missions and his sister got a bear as part of getting married! They decided it was only fitting to pose with their bears and take pictures! Classic! The bears actually go on family trips while the missionaries are gone serving the Lord. I think it's adorable!

THE REUNION
Don't be confused.... The guy in the middle that looks a little Amish is actually ROB!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's for sure a boy!!!

My Sweet Calvin!!!
Calvin Ryan Stoddard was born July, 2nd 2010!!!
This sweet miracle enter our lives at 8:30 pm weighing 7 lbs 9 oz. He is the most precious thing in this world! I am so grateful to be a mommy and have such an amazing blessing in my life!

Baby's Room

Here are the Pictures I promised of the baby's Room! It is all done and ready for the cute little Man!!! We can't wait to see him!


The up-close & personal view of Ryan's art work!

We also hiked Adam's Canyon this past week and here are some cute pictures of the trip! We made it all the way to the top!! It was beautiful!


This is Ryan & I at a baby shower that RC Willey did for us! I talked him into going with me! I even think he kinda enjoyed it!!! What a sweet little daddy he is gonna be!

Cute Little Boy!

These last few weeks have just flown bye and have been full of so much excitement! I finished my first year of nursing school and I am scheduled to take my NCLEX (LPN nursing test)! I'm so excited to have that test over with so I can finish getting things ready for the baby because he will be here in less than 8 weeks! I haven't been studying as much as I should because I can't concentrate because I keep getting stressed out about not having things ready for the baby... You all the little new moms get really stressed before the baby comes! I have also started to go to this zumba class with some friends from RcWilley's because I have been a little depressed since my aerobics class got over. Zumba kicks my butt for sure however, I love the class.
Ryan has been loving his new job! He keeps coming home and saying... I can't believe they pay me to do this... because he enjoys it so much! He is use to drawing and designing for free or well paying to do that with school..…